Wednesday 9 March 2011

Digging Diigio...I think

OK I'm now on to Diigio and I quite like it!  I've never really used Delicious I just had long lists in IE :-( but admittedly these lists have got longer and there not as organised as they could be so this has been a good opportunity to streamline and order my bookmarks.
I haven't had any of the other problems some have with setting up my Diigio account.  I've managed to transfer bookmarks across, tag them, mark them private etc. etc.  The only thing that doesn't seem to be quite right is the create lists.  I have created several but when I go to the drop down to add a site to a list it just says 'create list' and I'm thinking...I've done that why can't you see them?  But maybe a breather and I'll come back to it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment