Thursday 10 March 2011

Google Docs

Thank you 23 Things, this is the one element I really wanted to get to grips with.  I know I could have done that myself but it helps when you're doing it as part of some training (or to win an award, I notice the date for the ceremony has gone up today :-))
I've uploaded a document and shared it with colleagues but this is just the tip of the iceberg, being able to access documents from anywhere will make life so much easier.  Now I can have even extra contingency.  I quite often take a memory stick with a presentation, email the same presentation to several email addresses and upload it to a laptop...just in case!  Now I can send it to Google Docs and be extra, extra sure that I'll be able to access it when I get to wherever I'm going. (I'm not paranoid, honest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment